Please use this link for more on the St. Brigid of Kildare Athletic Association.
The Athletic Association of St. Brigid of Kildare serves the students, parents, and coaches of St. Brigid.
The goals of our athletic programs are:
- To instill Christian values in developing athletic programs open to all students for participation who are members of St. Brigid parish and/or attend St. Brigid School, or are registered and attend religious education at St. Brigid Parish
- To provide a program that is conducive to skill development for all participants and that prepares the athlete for higher levels of competition and participation.
Each of our sports teams are devoted to:
- Development of fundamental skills
- Concentration on teamwork and fair play through competition
- Development of self-confidence, self esteem, and self discipline