December 14th at 7PM | Hendricks Hall
BACK FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW!
Come for the Christmas cookies; stay for the community!
Join us at 7 pm on December 14th for a Christmas Cookie Exchange.
All parishioners are invited to participate in this cookie exchange. Please RSVP by clicking the button below to register for the event. Registration for the event ends on Friday, December 9th.
A few Cookie Exchange Rules:
- All participants should bring (3) dozen of their favorite cookies in exchange for (3) dozen cookies.
- All cookies should be packaged in quantities of 6.
- All cookies must be homemade (or purchased from a bakery; not a grocery store).
- You can drop the cookies off anytime on December 14th or you can bring the cookies with you. We will display all cookies prior to the exchange.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to bring copies of your recipe with you to share.
We will have light hor d’oeuvres and holiday drinks for you to enjoy as you mingle.
Christmas attire is encouraged.
For questions, contact Amie Lopez, parish life coordinator, at email@example.com.