Christmas Cookie Exchange
Tuesday, December 5th at 7PM | Hendricks Hall
Come for the Christmas cookies; stay for the community!
Join us at 7 pm on December 5th for a Christmas Cookie Exchange.
A few Cookie Exchange Rules:
- All participants should bring (3) dozen of their favorite cookies in exchange for (3) dozen cookies.
- All cookies should be packaged in quantities of 6.
- All cookies must be homemade (or purchased from a bakery; not a grocery store).
- You can bring the cookies with you on December 5th. We will help display all cookies prior to the exchange.
- You are encouraged (but not required) to bring copies of your recipe with you to share.
We will have light hor d’oeuvres and holiday drinks for you to enjoy as you mingle.
Christmas attire is encouraged.
Registration is now open, click the link below to RSVP. Registration for the event ends on Friday, December 1st.
For questions, contact Amie Lopez, parish life coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.