Campus & Facilities
St. Brigid of Kildare is a large campus complex with church, offices, school, social hall, and athletic facilities.
Click the map below to download a full-page PDF of the campus map.
Our first Parish Christmas Mass held back in 1987 may have been celebrated in a barn, but we now worship in a beautiful church that has become a landmark in our Dublin community and the pride of its members.
Our St. Brigid of Kildare Parish Education Center, which began as the dream of Bishop James A. Griffin and a handful of parishioners is now home to an outstanding preschool-eighth grade elementary school and our religious education program.
The original stable now known as Msgr. Paul Enke Hall, has been renovated into a dedicated education space, the Frauenberg-Connelley Center for Children, which houses our performing arts space for music and band, a language lab, speech and hearing therapy room, and individualized instructional space, as well as a multipurpose interdisciplinary instructional area for student assemblies and activities.
Brigid’s Green, located at 7210 Avery Road, (east side of Avery Road, across from the church) is home to the football field, baseball/softball diamond, and concession/storage building. The Athletic Association through coaches, parents and field volunteers maintain this beautiful park for St. Brigid athletes. Brigid’s Green also provides additional parking for weekend Masses.
Our growth in both membership and facilities has been impressive, but even more important is the ever-growing involvement and commitment of our parishioners. However, the parishioners of St. Brigid of Kildare have not remained content—we have continued to grow, to excel. Msgr. Joseph M. Hendricks Hall was dedicated in September, 2007, and now houses our many Parish ministries and committees; the Carr Family Child Care Room, a large gathering area; the Kelty Library, Youth Group offices and Massey Teen Room; catering kitchen and the Parish Administration Center and offices.
On May 10, 2009, the Parish dedicated the Robert D. Walter Family Gymnasium. The facility includes a full-sized gym with a wood floor. Bleacher seating for 500 and an enlarged and updated performance stage that allows us to host a wide variety of athletic events, guest speakers, and performances.
Because St. Brigid of Kildare Parish is a vibrant and large community with over 58 active boards and committees, our facilities host only church, school, and religious education-sponsored events.
Facilities Policies & Forms:
- Because St. Brigid of Kildare Parish is a vibrant and large community with over 58 active boards and committees, our facilities host only St. Brigid of Kildare church, school, and religious education-sponsored events.
- To review the Hendricks Hall usage policies, please click here.
- If you would like to use the facilities for a parish event, please contact the parish office at (614) 761-3734 or email email@example.com.
Weekend Mass Display:
- The Gathering Area is not to be used for purposes of fund-raising, event sign-ups, or collection activities. To help maintain the integrity of this holy space, remember to treat the Gathering Area with the same respect you treat other parts of the church space. With this in mind, Hendricks Hall can be made available for Parish related fund-raising, event sign-ups, or collection activities. On Saturday, Hendricks Hall will be available before and after the 5:00pm Mass. On Sundays, Hendricks Hall will be available from 7:00am through 1:30pm. The Sunday Socials have been designed to help draw parishioners into Hendricks Hall after the 9:00am and 10:45am Masses. To obtain permission for your display, please prepare the Weekend Mass Display Application Form and submit it to the parish office.
- Because St. Brigid of Kildare Parish is a vibrant and large community with over 58 active boards and committees, our facilities host only St. Brigid of Kildare church, school, and religious education-sponsored events. Please review and sign the Gym Usage Policies before making any requests to use the gym.
- Brigid’s Green is home to the Wolfhound Football and Baseball/Softball as well as several club sports. The concession building houses restrooms, athletic storage, and concession stand. This Brigid’s Green Usage Policy outlines who is eligible to receive permitted use of the football field, baseball/softball diamond, bathrooms, and concession area.