Saint Brigid of Kildare Men’s Retreat 2024
Men’s Cornerstone Retreat: Would you invest two days to awaken, renew and grow your spirituality?
Our day-day lives are chaotic. In fact, a recent study on families and quality time found that 60 percent of parents describe their daily lives as “hectic.”
Work commitments, family priorities, dealing with the pandemic, never-ending to-do lists. It’s easy for us to be distracted from God and what’s important in our lives.
Are you the husband, father, and man of faith you need to be? What would you give to get away from the daily stressors to just relax, connect in fellowship with other men of faith, and deepen your relationship with God?
What would you give to awaken, renew and grow your spirituality?
You’re invited to break away and join other men of Saint Brigid of Kildare for fellowship at the annual Cornerstone Men’s Retreat. Together, we’ll awaken, renew and grow our spirituality through engaging speakers, group discussions, music, mass and more.
Sign up at the link below.
The Cornerstone Men’s Retreat is designed to help you:
- Grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with others in the St. Brigid of Kildare community.
- Renew your understanding of the basic beliefs and traditions of your faith.
- Relax, pray, and think about your priorities and refresh yourself spiritually.
- Examine, rediscover, and intensify your personal relationship with Christ.
This is a two-day retreat where men of our parish have the opportunity to share with one another the ways they have found meaning, hope, peace and love in their lives. They also share laughs along the way. The experience is personal, inspirational, and fulfilling. Many participants feel that the weekend experience has been among the most powerful and positive of their lives. The atmosphere is casual and you will begin friendships that can last a lifetime.
Learn more through this video about the retreat and how you can continue or begin to awaken, renew and grow your spirituality.
Maria Stein Spiritual Center
2365 St Johns Rd.
Maria Stein, Ohio 45860
* Carpooling is available for those who are interested.
7 p.m., January 26 – Noon, January 28, 2024
- To experience more deeply the power and grace of the sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist.
- Awaken, renew and grow your spiritual connection to Jesus and your faith through fellowship with other men.
- To get away from the daily stresses and distractions at home to focus on God.
- Spend time in quiet and prayer.
- To get away from the daily news cycle and social media
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Maria Stein