In the attached video, Monsignor Hendricks has shared a few new updates with you. Please view the video and read the highlights below.
- Thank you to all who joined us this past weekend for mass in the church. We are thankful for your adherence to our guidelines regarding masks and social distancing.
- Special thanks to the ushers who helped ensure that everyone was welcomed and properly guided throughout the mass.
- Beginning July 6th, we will have daily mass in the main church on Mondays and Fridays at 9am. The same guidelines for attending mass at St. Brigid apply – please review the “Welcome Back” video if you have any questions.
- We will continue to stream all daily masses via Facebook and YouTube.
- We will continue to hold private prayer hours in the church. Private Prayer Hours are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8am-9am.
- If you are coming for private prayer and plan to stay for mass on Mondays or Fridays, please sit where you will sit for mass and do not move seats in between. If you do not plan to stay for Mass, please only sit in the center aisles and leave by 8:45am so that we can clean the seat you were sitting in before mass begins.
- On July 9th at 6:30pm, St. Brigid of Kildare will welcome 3 Catechumens and 11 Candidates into the Roman Catholic Church. The mass will be celebrated with immediate family members only but will be live-streamed for all to view. Please continue to pray for these individuals.
BISHOP’S ANNUAL APPEAL
- We will be kicking off the 2020 Bishop’s Annual Appeal next weekend. The theme of the Bishop’s Annual Appeal is “Living the Joy of the Gospel,” which inspires us, as people of faith, to share joyfully the Good News of Christ to those who most need to feel His love as we continue His work on earth as faithful disciples.
- Our parish’s participation in the BAA shows that we belong to the greater Church – not just our own parish, but in communion with our brothers and sisters in parishes across the Diocese of Columbus.
- This year our parish share of the Appeal is $282,000. I know if we come together as a parish, we can achieve this goal.
- We are encouraging you to consider supporting our parish goal by using the online by clicking here: columbuscatholicgiving.org to make a secure pledge or gift. You will be receiving a mailing this week with more information regarding your support.
Please watch this video message from Msgr. Hendricks detailing this information.