Saint Brigid of Kildare Women’s Retreat
Maria Stein, April 12-14, 2024
We are grateful for the opportunity to reconnect for the 2024 St. Brigid of Kildare Women’s Retreat at The Spiritual Center of Maria Stein!
For most of us, the pace of daily life is pretty hectic. Because we’re always on the go, there isn’t much time to think about the things that are truly important in life. At The Spiritual Center of Maria Stein, the peace and solitude provide a chance for you to get away – to take time to reflect, refresh, and renew. We are also grateful for the opportunity to reconnect after not having a parish retreat for three years.
Maria Stein Spiritual Center
2365 St Johns Rd.
Maria Stein, Ohio 45860
April 12, 2024 – April 14, 2024
- To experience more deeply the power and grace of the sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist.
- Awaken, renew and grow your spiritual connection to Jesus and your faith through fellowship with other women.
- To get away from the daily stresses and distractions at home to focus on God.
- Spend time in quiet and prayer.
- To get away from the daily news cycle and social media
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Maria Stein
St. Brigid Women’s Retreat FAQs
What will we do on retreat?
Each year the theme and offerings differ slightly, but there will be:
- Inspiring speakers
- Opportunities for small group discussion
- Great meals around a table of parishioners, new and old
- A choice of breakout sessions that will allow you to pray or learn in a different way
- Social time
Who can attend?
Any woman aged 18 years and older.
How do I sign up?
Check back in January 2024 for registration information.
What if I can’t make it after I’ve signed up?
Please email Jackie Pervan at email@example.com to let her know as soon as you become aware of your conflict so that she can reach out to women on the waitlist.
You can also follow our Facebook page:
What should I bring?
See our packing list.
I know I will be spiritually fed, but what will we eat?
Dinner on Friday will be meatless pizza. On Saturday, the retreat center will provide 3 meals and then breakfast on Sunday. Snacks will be provided in the gathering areas and we will socialize with goodies on Saturday night. If you have dietary restrictions, please list them during registration.
Please contact Melanie Pizzino at firstname.lastname@example.org.